Running a business is not only about having a great product/service and certain amount of capital, but also requires certain permits and licenses from several government agencies. We understand that new business owners are busy with management and operation. Registering your business can require considerable amount of time and effort. We are experienced in this task, which is why we offer our assistance in acquiring business permits and licenses to various government agencies.
- Company name search and reservation
- Corporate business filing and processing
- Corporate documents and notary
Business Permits and Licenses
- Mayor’s permit
- Barangay Permit
- Locational Permit
- Business Permit
- Filing Specifics
- Secretary’s certificate
- Documentary stamp
- Bureau of Interval Revenue (BIR) filing
- Business official receipts
- Business audit and account books
Local Government Agencies
- Fire clearance
- Insurance fee and issuance
- Approved clearance from Office of the Treasurer
- Zoning fee
- BIR contract of lease
- BIR documentary stamp
- Notary and SPA
- Corporation set-up (maximum of 2 hours / 1 meeting)
- Professional Package
- List of officers
- Stock share terms
- Reservation and registration process
- Paid up capital information
Our Business Services Includes...
- Provide Registration forms and list of requirements.
- Assist client in completing the forms.
- Submit documents to government agencies.
- Follow-up status of registration.
- Pick and deliver to client registered documents.
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Local Government Units (LGU) – Such as Barangay and Mayor’s Office.
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth)
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-ibig)
Business registration process
Other business services offered
- Other consultation package available
- Professional and business consultation available
- Bir monthly filing
- SEC business annual report
- City hall monthly filing
- Permit and license renewal
- Annual permits requirements
- Local government renewal
- Office address amendment
- Bank requirements to open corporate account