Easy, Simple and Speedy Website for your Business! At BBI Web Solution, building websites isn’t our business — it’s our passion.
We create website from small, medium and big business. We will help you prosper by providing the most affordable yet informative website in the Philippines.
We adopt and manage existing websites who don't have web developer anymore. We are always online, and always will be.
Php 30,000 | ONE TIME PAYMENT
Most popular (Recommended)
- Domain and Hosting Business Name Search and Reservation
- Domain Name Registration free for (1 year)
- Website Hosting Services free for (1 year – A Word Press Integrated
- Business Customize Website Design
- Unlimited content pages
- Website Security and Anti- Virus System
- 3 Business Customize Email Address
- (e.g., [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
- 20 GB Data Storage
- Mobile ready website
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes.
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center.
Add- On Service
Updates & Maintenance Fee: 2 months deposit, 1 month advance Billing for maintenance will start monthly
Website Maintenance (Optional) Php1, 500.00/month – Our Web Team can edit, add and remove contents to your website as per members requirements. Our Web Team from time to time can check and contact domain security, hosting security and security of the website to protect your business.
On – Demand
Website hosting and domain companies required renewal yearly.
Website Domain and Hosting Renewal (Price depends supplier’s demand rate yearly) - Our Web Team can contact Domain and Hosting Companies to renew your desired name and register it annually, if customer requested.
How to activate your website
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI) - COMMERCIAL
Boracay Beach Incorporated
BEL- AIR POLARIS BRANCH, G/F Ventures II Building, No. 1 Polaris Street Bel Air, Makati City
* Kindly e-mail deposit slip to [email protected] so our Support Center can advise the web team to start the work.
Terms and Conditions
- Full Payment required to avail the website package.
- Promo is non-refundable, non-rebookable and non- transferrable.
- All Content and Request should be send to dedicated e-mail for Support re- website set up [email protected] to process and accommodate updates, activation, maintenance and further concerns. This will be effective after full payment.
- Package Rate is limited offer and subject to availability upon confirmation.
Notes on Payment
- Payment should be made within (5) days upon invoicing.
- Past due payments are subject to 3% penalty per week with automatic account deactivation within 30 days past due. Full payment including late penalties must be paid prior to account activation.
- Boracay Beach Fee as stipulated is net to Boracay Beach. Any tax that the local government may impose on Boracay Beach as a consequence of the services performed for the project (exclusive of income tax) shall be paid by client.
- Payment shall be made direct to Boracay Beach Corporate Bank Account.
- Boracay Beach shall have the right to invoice for job completed should be there any termination of contract/ work at any stage.
Other Terms and Reimbursable
Tender notices, transportation, etc. The client shall reimburse Boracay Beach for all disbursement incurred by Boracay Beach in connection with the website project and shall include but not necessarily be limited to the following:
- Any expense occurred in connection with advertisement and/or other incidental advertisement expenses
- Charges for telexes, cables, outstation and/or overseas telephone calls, telefax, courier service, photocopying, postages and other charges incurred.
- Bulk printing of documents
- Transport and all other incidental expenses incurred / conducted
Copyright/ Reproduction of Design /Set- up
- Specifications, samples, looks & feel of the website as instrument of service are property of Boracay Beach. We reserve the exclusive copyright of these items and provide them to the Client for Client’s use on this project only. Where the client wishes to reproduce or re-use the design, specification, samples, looks and feel of the website on another project the client may not do so without the written consent of Boracay Beach and only after Agreement between the Client and Boracay Beach as to the payment of an additional fee.
- Boracay Beach shall be entitled to use any of photographs as part of Boracay Beach Portfolio’s, future editorial and promotions publications of marketing activities.
- A contract of appointment for Boracay Beach for a project entered between a Client and either party may terminate Boracay Beach at any time by (30) day notice to the other for valid reasons.
- If the work of Boracay Beach is abandoned or suspended, in whole or part, the client shall pay Boracay Beach the balance of the fees due together with all disbursements and other expenses to the fees due at the stage of suspension or abandonment of the client’s work.