"Perfecting a lifestyle through sustainable living."
Akamai Island Resorts
Discover Asia’s cleanest island beach destination. A private escape of unmatched natural beauty nestled off the South western coast of Polillo Island, AKAMAI derived from the Hawaiian word meaning “Wisdom”, Akamai Holdings Inc. flagship projects, are 3 private beachfront locations, 8-hectares, 6-hectares and 4-hectares, with long pristine gold-sand beaches. Akamai Island Resorts is an exclusive destination as Five Star development with world- class amenities.
AKAMAI ISLAND RESORTS is located South West of Polillo Island, Philippines, thirty minutes by boat, North of Balesin Island. Patnanungan, Jomalig and Polillo Island are the three big islands. Polillo, the biggest of the three islands. Visitors enjoy travelling since its only 2.5 hours away from manila by private van and 1.5 hours away by boat transfer to Akamai Island Resorts.
In case of any unexpected medical emergencies, Akamai Island Resorts provide private transfers on standby.
Advanced Technology: Eco- Friendly Homes
Akamai Resorts consists of solar panels that save energy with generators to assure no black-outs.
Water Filtration System
Akamai Resorts will feature the advanced innovative system whereby guests can enjoy drinking water from the.
Akamai Resorts features the first aquaponics system which enable to raise fish and grow plants together with one integrated system. Enjoy the nutrient rich water from aquaculture. Aquaponics provides a truly organic, natural form of nutrients from plants. Akamai Resorts will serve organic fresh vegetables and seafood to its residents and guests.
- Basketball – Outdoor Basketball Court at the Sports Center
- Bicycling – Bicycles are available for rent.
- Boating – Speedboats and sailboats may be rented at the Aquatic Sports Center
- Fishing – Deep sea, on board one of our fleet of speedboats, or gallery fishing at Fish Fun or Family Picnic Grove
- Gardening – Akamai has an Organic Vegetable Garden, where guests may harvest their own salads
- Horseback Riding – Island Trail Ride, Bullring (equestrian), at the Stables
- Kayaking – Aquatic Sports Center
- Kiteboarding – Our Aquatic Sports staff will show you the best locations. Available seasonally off certain beaches.
- Paddle Boarding, Standup – Aquatic Sports Center
- Picnicking – Family Picnic Grove, which also offers fishing
- Scuba Diving – Aquatic Sports Center
- Segway – Sports Center
- Snorkeling –
- Sunbathing – The main beach and all pool areas are provided with sun lounges.
- Surfing – Available at certain seasons, off various beaches.
- Swimming – Beach swimming with lifeguards is available at specified schedules. Akamai Island Resorts has a Lagoon Pool,
- Outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, and a Kiddie pool
- Wakeboarding – Aquatic Sports Center
- Waterskiing – Aquatic Sports Center
- Windsurfing (sailboarding)- Aquatic Sports Center
- Badminton – Indoor Courts, Sports Center
- Basketball – Basketball Court outdoor
- Billiards – Game Room, Main Clubhouse
- Yoga and Tai Chi – Sports Center
- Dancing – Modern, Latin, Tango, Zumba and other styles at various events throughout the island
- Gym – Weight Room with fitness trainers
- Studio and Karaoke Rooms
- Mixed Martial Arts with trainer – Sports Center
- Wine and Smoking Lounge
- Table Tennis (Ping Pong) – Game Room
- Theatre Room
- International cuisine prepared by renowned Chefs: Filipino, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, French
- Fresh seafood dining, catch-it-yourself and choose how its prepared.
- Roof deck Dining with ocean view.
- Private Dining in guest suite prepared by Chef.
- Cocktails, Wine, Fruit Juice, Shakes, Water served throughout entire Akamai Resort, just ask for attendant.
Spa and Wellness Center
- Massage (Shiatsu, Swedish, Thai)
- Sauna Rooms
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Anti-Aging health and wellness programs provided by licensed therapists.
AKAMAI ISLAND RESORTS is the ideal setting for your next team building activity or corporate event. Our conference hall is perfect for groups of 30 people and can accommodate up to 150 people. For guests who have smaller groups and need to meet in privacy and comfort, there are several private meeting rooms located throughout the resort.
All our private dining rooms as well as conference rooms are set up with the latest audio-visual presentation equipment.
Our in-house technicians can attend to special requests and support for meeting or special events.
- Golf Carts – Throughout the island
- E-Vans – All over the island
- Horse and Carriage
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Motorbikes